Lil Sherpa Nisha Kara Hoops
The beauty of permanence is always bestowed upon the soul. Swaying through the moon lit mountains the spiral hooped earring depicts the soul. This piece is inspired by our national flag personifying the Naari to follow their path with their determination and honor. Each moon is handcrafted individually to bring the utmost clarity.
Nishakara in Sanskrit symbolizes the Moon .This collection is inspired by the fascinating history of our glorious national flag .The depiction of celestial bodies represents permanence and the hope that Nepal will last as long as the sun and the moon !
Handcrafted in Brass with 24kt gold plating
Push and Post made in Silver Weight 10 Gm
Length- 5.3 cm
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, oils, body lotions or any other chemicals,
- Keep away from water, excessive heat or moisture,
- Store separately in an airtight/zip lock pouch box when not in use,
- Be careful while storing your jewelry due to their delicate nature Clean them with a cotton or a dried cloth,
- Gold plating can wear off as its a natural process, you could contact us about the same